Installs, Repairs, Maintenance
Water heaters provide hot water from showering, cleaning your dishes, to cleaning your clothes.
A tankless water heater, run by electricity, can provide you with unlimited hot water, all while having reduced energy costs and even qualifying for governmental tax credits.
Depending on the type of water heater unit you want set up, the average installation cost varies between $4000 to $6000.
Let Nexlvl Services help you install your tankless water heater!
Installing a Tankless Water Heater
Tankless water heaters provide you with heat whenever you need it. Unlike traditional water heaters that limit you to what the tank can hold, tankless allows you to use as much heated water as needed!
- Unlimited hot water
- Quick and easy installation
- Compact and small water heater
- Less maintenance than a tank water heater
- Energy efficient and cost effective on water heating bill
- Long life cycle – can last 10 years more than traditional tanks
- Increased water pressure quality
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- You can qualify for tax and LEED credits
Cost of Installation
Average Total for installing a tankless water heater is $4000-$6000
This estimate includes:
- Old unit removal
- Water heater unit
- Water heater permits
- Licensed installation plumber
- Unit materials
You can trust our NexLvl technicians to recommend affordable ways to add all of your water heater features, to the best of their ability.
Do extra water heater features change the cost of your install?
There’s some personalization you can do with your water heater unit and the features you want to include.
Based on those features, the price of your installation will increase.
A few features include:
- Change in fuel source
- Switching the type of water heater (may include extra labor due to size etc.)
- Permit costs, certificates and warranty durations
- Keeping your plumbing up to code
- And more, depending on other premium features