If your home was built 20+ years ago...
…or even 5-10 years in some neighborhoods, you could have damaged, corroded or leaky pipes that could cause increasingly costly problems for you as time goes on.
Galvanized metal or low-quality copper pipes deteriorate quickly and polybutylene pipes (referred to by plumbers as “ticking time bombs”) could fail and cost you thousands in water damage.
What do we offer?
If you don’t know what’s going on with your pipes, finding out what’s happening costs you absolutely nothing.
At no cost to you, NexLvl Services will send a qualified professional to give you an estimate on what is needed!
When you work with us, you’ll get:
- Highly-trained repiping experts
- Most repipes can be completed within one day (inspection & patching take additional days)
- Your flooring is covered and fully protected
- We fully clean every job site
- We stand by our work
- Licensed Plumber – We house a licensed plumber, qualified to handle all plumbing services and repairs.
- Do you need to add more features to accommodate those with physical disabilities?
- Respectful Professionals – Our team of professionals value our customer’s time and property. That is why we’re always prompt and leave clean work areas.
- Referral – Satisfied customers are the best form of advertisement. We go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations, so they tell their friends and family about us.